We place great emphasis with our team members and customers to respect the privacy & diversity.
- 1991 : establishment of Control Plus by Didier Bigot
- 1992 : establishment of TMI par Didier Toutain
- 2002 : merging of TMI & Control Plus to create TMI Control Plus
- 2002 : new facility nearby nantes Atlantique Airport
- 2016 : change of ownership, company is taken over by Hervé Le Métayer
- 2016 : Yamaha brand added to our products portofolio
- 2018 : SMT brand added to our products portofolio
Our core values :
Human being fisrt
Privacy & right to diversity.
Daily & open communication between our team and the board of directors.
Ensure the well being of our team on a daily basis.
Active member of the economy & social life
Engaged in the economical development of our country in full respect of the social progress & wellness.
Promote & support the training of young generations and help them to enter into their professional life.
We care about environment
This is an irreversible movement in which we wish to participate by adding, wherever possible, our stone to the building
Our core business is to refurbish used equipment, this activity is basicaly compliant with the sustainable development & renewable consumption.
This is our evening star, we place great emphasis to respect our team members, our suppliers, our customers and any public or private third party with whom we are engaged in business, and we always fulfill our comitments and never infrange with our rights & duties.